Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SharePoint navigation - Make current item highlighting work

Yesterday, one of my clients asked me to add list pages in teh global navigation and I am sure everyone who uses MOSS will be familier with a well known isuse of its navigation that it does not highlight list pages and pages which are in libraries other than Pages library and at root.

So now I have left with one option which was to create my own one but wait a minute, SharePoint Menu control which is inherited from ASP.Net menu control is a sealed one so no luck. Then I decided to do a little bit google and found this cool article with source code as well.

Try this one and enjoy :)
http://blogs.microsoft.co.il/blogs/itaysk/archive/2007/09/18/sharepoint-navigation-make-current-item-highlighting-work.aspx

No comments: